Mix Matched: Slip Dress!

Sometimes we feel bored when wearing the clothes we wear often. Especially if you are type who rarely buy clothes in a year (like me, Because I prefer to sew my own + save my money: p).

Sometime ago, He (my boyfriend) asked me to do a photo shoot just to have fun. And Suddenly I felt "Oh God! I don't have anymore clothes in my closet .... "lol!!!


But after I saw a piece sexy tops, it's slip dress made from knitted belonged to my Mom when she was 17. No, no! I will not wear just it, I will combine with my favorite top in this year. I'm sure you're no strange see the mix this time. Because whatever the name, this first-ever popular and is now popular again. 








I always liked clothes with matching color and minimalist. I also wear striking colors and bold, almost often.

Nb:
This photo we take around city
Taken by : Ryndo J
See you in My Instagram


0 comments:

Post a Comment